Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkin Post

I have been wanting to take Lilah someplace to take her picture with some pumpkins...babies with pumpkins make some very cute pictures.  So I decided that mom and I would take Lilah today on my lunch hour.  We went to Weber's Farm, which is the place I went when I was in elementary school.  Weber's Farm has a lot of stuff for kids - corn maze, petting zoo, huge slide and more, hopefully next year we can do more when Lilah is older.



with the "Great" Pumpkin


Some people walked by and said "what a cute baby",
so Lilah smiled real big for them.

"Are we done yet?  This is getting uncomfortable"





"I"m as tall as mommy!"





"Wow, this pumpkin is bigger than me!"

She wasn't so sure about the hay at first


Looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment