Monday, June 24, 2013

Father's Day

I know I am over a week late, time just got away from me....Last year was Josh's first Father's Day and I forgot to take a picture - my mind was still kinda foggy, Lilah was 3 weeks old and wasn't getting much sleep.  I am sorry Josh :(

Lilah has the best Daddy - he loves unconditionally and she has him wrapped around her little finger.  Over the past few months I have watched her become more and more of a Daddy's Girl.  She gets so excited when she seems when we pick him up at work, so cute.  She will even say "Hi Dada".  I know that he will do anything for us and doesn't mind when we come visit him in his garage, he will stop and play for a little while.  He is the absolute best!

Father's Day was simple, a day all about Daddy! He wanted to go to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, we beat the crowd by getting there at 7:45am (church starts at 9am).  The only people there that early are those with small children who are up already and older/retired people, even got our food really quick too.  After church we went to do some shopping - Harbor Freight & Lowes.



"What did mommy get you from the two of us?"
Yay Duck Dynasty Shirts!
 Daddy is getting ready to make the garage into his Man Cave, so we got him a "Guy" clock and some metal hooks that have Ford logos on them
"Ford" hooks for the wall in the garage

1 comment: