Monday, July 15, 2013

Gimme Three Steps

If you know Josh really well, you know that is a Lynyrd Skynyrd song and it is perfect for this post.  Lilah is officially on the move, she is walking all over the place!  She took her first steps on my birthday!  Since then she has been taking a few steps and here there from one piece of furniture to another, she would also flop into her bean bag chair.  Everyday it has been more and more steps. Saturday night we stopped at my brother Ed's house for a quick visit, I put Lilah down and she just took off, she was walking all over their living room.  It has continued all weekend and she surprised Grandma this morning!

       



I don't think it will be long before she is running.....




1 comment:

  1. And she's off! I love the sidestepping and the "oohhhhh" the whole way, so cute!

    ReplyDelete