Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fun Fall Festivities

So sorry I haven't put up a blog in such a lonnnggg time.  I am through the 1st trimester and seem to be over the nausea & sickness, thankfully it wasn't nearly as bad as it was when I was pregnant with Lilah.  Starting to feel normal - as normal as you can be when pregnant. :)

Lilah is so much fun, we love experiencing all of those firsts with her...her reactions are great and she gets so excited.  I wish I could freeze time.

At the beginning of September we went to the York Fair...the first time for all three of us.

"Really?! Mom & Dad"




Add caption

First time having funnel cake & she LOVED it like her mommy!



She had no fear of the animals, loved being able to pet a horse too!  Her favorites were the goats...







This big is the same age as Lilah :)

One day old piglets







Butter sculpture.
This past weekend we went to the Amish market up the street, every year they set up a children's Hay Maze.  Lilah wasn't so sure at first, but she had a great time - so did we!

Trying out a hammock chair, I think we need one of these

"Oh man, I gotta go and it is filled with boxes"




Lilah saw this horse and starting making the Neigh sound


"I don't know daddy if I want to go in there"


"Ok, I will give it a try"

"Oh Hello"

There were a few mazes inside for the kids to crawl through, so Lilah went through with daddy.  She could have easily walked through them, but since Josh was having to crawl through she did too.





She loved the slide! Not quite big enough to go down herself, but had a great time going down with daddy.







The next two aren't the best pictures and she doesn't look like she is having fun, but she loved going down on her belly.









Oooh bunnies







Got her own pumpkin at the end.
Having children makes the holidays & seasons a lot more fun!


2 comments:

  1. Oh fall...my favorite time of the year. What a little cutie pie checking out all the real animals and the hay animals too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks to me like this girl belongs on the Shore! ;-)

    ReplyDelete