Wednesday, May 21, 2014

2 Months Old


Wow, these 2 months have flown by.....I forgot how quickly the little ones change.

Ady smiles all the time, her eyes light up and she has a dimple on left cheek.
She is definitely a snuggler, she loves to be held close to your body and calms down right away.
She loves her binky.
She loves to eat (drink), but is a slow eater.
She started sleeping 8-9 hrs a night the week before I went back to work. (Like her sister...Thank God!)
She decided to wake up again in the middle of the night my first 2 days back to work.
She is settling in great going to Grandma's everyday with Lilah.
She weighs ?(find out tomorrow)

I have to say that the adjustment to having two kids hasn't been too bad, we have all settled into a great routine - so excited for the future and to see Ady's personality develop over the months & years.

1 comment:

  1. I love the laugh with her head tilted back! It looks like she is pointing to her diaper and laughing ... "haha, look in here guys...I've got a surprise for you!" Such a sweetie pie. So glad she is sleeping good for you. What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete