Saturday, August 9, 2014

Sisters!

It has taken almost 4 months, Lilah loves Ady....loves talking to her, loves playing with her, loves getting things for her, loves hugging & kissing her, loves praying with her before bed.

I could tell in the hospital when Lilah came to visit Ady she wasn't interested in her, when we came home, she would check her out from a distance - sometime give her a quick kiss, but nothing more.  She would push her away & didn't want her picture taken with Ady (she would push her away).  We decided we would let Lilah take her time and if she wanted nothing to do with Ady that was fine.

Over the past few weeks we have seen a great change, she has asked to hold the bottle, she wants to hug & kiss her, she will say "aawww baby" & pat her head.  Last night Lilah wanted to hold Ady & we got some pictures!










"Hold Ady"
We put Ady in the swing the other night & Lilah wanted to push.....




Lilah's turn!





Ady in the jumper.....




Getting a ride on Doc's mobile clinic car....

Final two...


2 comments:

  1. I'm two years older than my brother Bob and I wasn't happy to have a rival for my parents' attention. It took awhile for me to like him. When my brother Jim was born when I was 5, I loved playing with him. Two is a hard age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 months seems like a long time to wait, but I think that now that Lilah has warmed up to her, they will be like 2 peas in a pod for a long time to come. Sweet sisters! Something you and I never had, so it is nice to see it in them!

    ReplyDelete