Friday, November 28, 2014

First Cheesecake

Lilah is a wonderful stage....she LOVES to help!  We hear "Help You" quite frequently.  I haven't done much baking in the past few years, but she likes to help make dinner.

This was a year to spend Thanksgiving with the Feeney's so I make a cheesecake and asked Lilah to help.  It was a lot of fun - and she is a great listener & helper.

First we had to make the graham cracker crust...






Time for the cream cheese



She thought she had to hold it down 



Read for the oven 
And she wanted to help make dinner too


Before I put Lilah to bed, I was putting the cheesecake in the fridge and this is what happened....

I dropped it, Lilah was so upset....I had to hold back tears my self.  Daddy was kind enough to go to the store to buy more cream cheese and sour cream so I could make another cheesecake and he also cleaned up the mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment