Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Free Chikin!!

If you didn't hear yesterday was "Dress Like a Cow" Day at Chick-fil-a and you get a free meal.....so of course we did.  I got a text from daddy in the afternoon that he was getting a ride home from work early, when us girls got home he had drawn cows on white t-shirts for all of us!! I really don't like to do these type of things, but did it for my girls.....

Since  all of us had on cow shirts we all got our own meals! The reason that is a big deal is because usually I get a 12 piece nugget meal and share it with the girls because they don't eat a whole lot yet and I have never eaten a whole lot - lol  Our meal cost $0.15 because someone decided to upgrade from a sode to diet lemonade, can you guess who?

The funniest part of the evening was that when Lilah & I walked out of the bathroom the BIG Chick-fil-a cow was standing right there and scared Lilah, yup she yelled & jumped.  She wanted nothing to do with him, watched him the whole time walk around.



Really, mom!!





Daddy's little cows







Made me get my picture taken too,
I am more comfortable behind the phone/camera


Lilah's face watching where ever the cow went




No comments:

Post a Comment