Monday, July 16, 2012

Nappy Hour

We haven't gone anywhere or done anything exciting that is worth a blog post, so I thought I'd post funny pictures of Lilah sleeping.

Before Lilah was born I thought quite a bit about whether she was going to be a good sleeper, I even prayed a few times that God would bless us with a baby that slept well.  Lilah has been sleeping in her crib since her 2nd night home from the hospital. We have had a few long nights, but she has become a great sleeper, most nights she sleeps 4-5 hours between bottles.  So far she we have had two nights where she has slept for 7 hours before waking me up!! Now I didn't sleep for 7 hours, because I woke up worried and had to check on her.  She also goes back to bed easily after her middle of the night meals.  Daddy is another story....once he is asleep for the night, he doesn't hear a thing. Whether she was or wasn't a good sleeper, we are blessed to have her as our daughter.


The boppy was great purchase






When she gets tired she puts her hand over one of her eyes




"Please no more pictures while I am sleeping"


Exhausted from tummy time


Daddy's lap is so comfortable








3 comments:

  1. You don't have to go anywhere to warrant a blog post! I always want to see pictures of her! I love this montage of sleepiness. So cute how she puts her hand over her eye when she's tired. Love it. Kisses from Aunt Stacie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I've got to get over there soon! She's growing up too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. Wish they had boppy pillows when Matt & Rachel were babies. I used to improvise something similar using the larger, firmer stuffed animals.

    ReplyDelete