Friday, July 27, 2012

Two Months Old

Life with Lilah is wonderful!  She has brought a lot of joy to our lives and home.

~She is really interacting with us, she smiles all the time and we have heard a few giggles too.
~She seems to be a morning person, always has a smile for us when we get her up in the morning.
~She started "talking" to us, she loves to lay on her playmat and talk to the baby in the mirror.
~She started sleeping through the night almost 2 weeks ago - one night she slept 9 hours!
~She weighs 12lbs 6oz and is 24 inches long.
~I went back to work this past Monday, so Lilah spends her days with Grandma - Monday was a
  very rough day for mommy, but we know she is in good hands and being loved on all day.

"Hmmm, can I have cookies with my milk?"


"I've got a question for Daddy & Mommy"
"Who is this little cutie pie I'm looking at in the mirror"

Naps with Daddy are the best


Being 2months old is very tiring




The reason this blog is a day late is because
we had a storm last night and lost electricity

2 comments:

  1. That girl loves to have her hands near her face all the time...haha! And, she's got leg rolls just like her cousin Gianna! Runs in the family, I guess. She's so beautiful. I can't wait to see her again. I'm glad Mommy made out OK the first week back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must see her soon! Miss ya'll!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete