Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Is Coming!!

Can you tell that I am excited about Christmas? ;)  I know that Lilah really doesn't understand what is going on this year, but I am still excited....just having a little one in the house makes it even more fun.  It has been fun shopping for Lilah, I have really had a hard time not buying her a ton of stuff - we have only gotten her few things.  Our house is decorated, the gifts are bought and mostly wrapped - I have to make a few more still though.

Yesterday I dressed Lilah up in two Christmas outfits and took pictures, she was a great sport.

Here we go Mommy!

"I'm getting tired of this headband"

"Aren't I cute?"

"Ooooh what's over there?"

This is the funniest

" Oh Yay! I found my toes under this skirt"

My favorite and the sweetest

Thanks Nana for this dress!
Mom-mom gave Gianna & Lilah their very own Christmas trees, so we decorated Lilah's and put it in her room next to her crib - it's so cute....

Lilah's tree in her room


Our big tree (just notice the angel on top is a little crooked)





1 comment:

  1. She is so stinkin' cute. Love how she puts her head to the side and smiles. That's my favorite!

    P.S. our angel is a little crooked too!

    ReplyDelete