Monday, November 26, 2012

Six Months Old

I can't believe that Lilah is already 6 months old today, people kept telling me how fast time is going to now...WOW it sure did!

She weighs 16lbs 13oz.
She always has a smile for everyone, she could be crying and we could do something silly and she will smile.
I am expecting to see a tooth soon, she is drooling constantly and has a runny nose.
One of the ways to calm her down is to give her a bath, she will play in the water for quite awhile.  This past weekend she learned to lift her arms up when we say "Lilah is soooo big".
She isn't a big fan of food, but we will keep trying.
She gets so excited when she sees her daddy and me.

Newborn Lilah
6 month old Lilah



Newborn feet

6 month old feet

1 comment:

  1. I love the newborn/6 month comparison. What a cutie pie! 1 more month until I get some more snuggles from Lilah!!!

    ReplyDelete