Thursday, November 22, 2012

Turkey Day

I could go on and on about how thankful I am....our life is absolutely wonderful and we are so blessed, more than we deserve.

~Thankful for my absolutely wonderful husband, Josh who is hardworking and will do anything for us "his girls", and loves us unconditionally.  Lilah's face lights up when Josh walks in to the room, she is definitely Daddy's Girl.
~Thankful for our daughter, Lilah Grace - who we prayed to have for a long time, she has brought so much love and joy to our family.  Her whole face lights up when she smiles.
~Thankful for my mom who watches Lilah for us while we work, it is a such a blessing to us and means the world to me that she is willing to do this for us and loves it also. She is willing to pretty much do anything and is such a great support for us.  She is an awesome mom & grandma!
~Thankful for my in-laws. they are wonderful to us and awesome grandparents for Lilah.
~Thankful for our home.
~Thankful for our jobs so that we can have what NEED and the things that don't need but want :).

We alternate spending Thanksgiving with my family & Josh's family, so this year we went to my brother, Brendan's home.  Everyone was there, even my cousin Rachel from Pittsburgh.


Hanging out with Rachel


Playing with Uncle Dave


There was a bonfire

Feeney crowd for dinner

Being silly Uncle Brendan


All 16 grandkids - it's a little crazy, but a fun crazy

All the girls

If Lilah is upset and Jarrett holds her, she calms down

Today was Emma's 15th Birthday!

Winston

Playing Dance Dance Revolution

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing photos of the Feeney family and especially sweet Lilah

    ReplyDelete